Cuddledry Baby Bath Towel
Baby Bath Towel
The unique Cuddledry towel is the answer to upset babies and fraught parents at bathtime. You stay dry, you can lift your baby from bathwater easily and naturally, he/she stays warm and tenderly wrapped so everyone is happy and calm!
- Apron-style - keeps hands free for bathing and lifting and keeps you dry
- Organic unbleached cotton and natural bamboo fibre
- Silky soft, highly absorbent and fast drying
- Natural antibacterial properties - perfect for sensitive baby skin
- Unique double-layer system with hood - draws water away from baby's skin and hair
- Long and luxurious - cocoons and cuddles baby quickly dry
- Safe and secure - makes bathing a stress-free, natural, bonding time
- The Cuddledry is an innovative organic baby bath towel you ‘wear’ which allows mums and dads to have two hands free to bath, lift and wrap their baby. It has two layers of towelling which genuinely keep mum or dad dry and baby snug
- It makes life easier for new parents, by taking the stress out of bathtime with a new baby, by preventing the struggle of trying to hold both slippery baby and towel, wrap the baby warm, and stay calm – all at once!
- The Cuddledry has already been a finalist in the prestigious Mother and Baby Awards, and won three awards (Practical Parenting Best Buy, FQ Top Gear for Dads, Babyworld Mumslove)
- It is recognised by the Child Accident Prevention Trust as offering ‘safer parenting’, and bears the logo of this highly respected charity on its packaging.
- It was featured on BBC2’s Dragons’ Den in November 2007 and their follow up programme in December 2007
- It is a natural, premium quality product – made with organic cotton and bamboo fibre so is not only eco-friendly but also beautifully soft to touch and use, as well as hugely practical
- It is used by sporting and entertainment celebrities, thousands of parents, and recommended by midwives and maternity nurses
Cuddledry® towels are available in these subtle shades, all using natural dyes – oatmeal, natural white, soft pink and soft blue – with all fibres unbleached to suit contemporary bathrooms.
All Cuddledry towels feature velour toweling on one side with Cuddledry logo embroidered, and terry toweling on the other side, and the toweling is made from organic cotton and bamboo fibre. A very low %polyester is used only on the back of the weave (not the fabric which touches the baby) to provide snag-free towelling for safety purposed for tiny fingers and toes, and also to give stretch and the highest quality toweling strength.
How it works
Either standing or kneeling, whatever feels most comfortable for you -
|1. Fasten Cuddledry™ baby towel around your neck with towelling facing forward and bath baby with both hands
||3. Fold the Cuddledry™ towel up, over and around your baby*
|2. Take baby out of the water using both hands and hold baby naturally against your chest*
||4. Lay baby down onto changing table or bed and undo Cuddledry™ poppers, keeping baby snug and warm
Your Cuddledry baby bath towel will most absorbent if you wash before first use
*support weight of baby at all times