Give your baby their very best start with our all natural Babywool sleeping bag.
We know how important it is for parents to protect their baby and give them the best start in life, this is what compelled us to source a range of truly natural sleeping bags. By using soft UK wool blend combined with Oekotex certified 100% organic cotton outer covers and no synthetic liners we believe our range is the most healthy option available.
But why wool? Natures miracle fibre is scientifically proven to promote better sleep by controlling humidity and regulating temperature, both night and day, which is even more important for children because up to the age of 6-8 years children often struggle to regulate temperature at night. This means that baby will be able to stay comfortable all night which can promote much better rested sleep.
Not only is wool great for temperature regulation, it's also naturally hypoallergenic and mould resistant. All Babywool sleeping bags, as well as our entire Babywool bedding range carries the Allergy UK seal of approval meaning that when you choose Babywool you can be confident that our products are kind to your child's delicate skin.
- Will deliver 25% better heat regulation than bestselling polyester filled sleeping bags (proven by Leeds University research)
- Natural and chemical free for the most natural, healthy sleep for baby
- Naturally flame retardant
- Only baby sleeping bag to hold Allergy UK seal of Approval (dust mites, dust mite allergen, mould and fungus)-suited to those concerned about asthma and eczema
- All-Natural packaging - even our packaging is eco friendly!
Choosing a Size
|CHILD'S AGE(APROX)||CHILD'S WEIGHT(MIN)||CHILD'S LENGTH(MAX)|
- 100% natural product
- British Wool Filled (75% British Wool, 25% PLA (corn starch)
- Machine Washable
- Oekotex certified 100% Cotton outer fabrics
- Allergy UK seal of Approval
- 2.5 tog Rating
- Achieves British Standard: BS 8510:2009
Can be washed at 30 degrees and line or dripped dryed. This product isn't suitable for tumble drying and shouldn't be dry cleaned.