Connect with Your Unborn Baby!
- The app allows the expectant mother to connect with her unborn baby and enjoy a special moment with her little one from pregnancy week 12 onwards.
- Even more, the app allows the father-to-be to participate in the process of the baby’s development from the early stages of the pregnancy. What a great way for the future father to create a bond with his child!
- Better yet, how could you in a more touching and tangible way tell the grandparents-to-be that they are going to have a new grandchild than sending them the baby’s recorded heartbeat by e-mail or as a Facebook message!
Share the Joy of Expecting a Baby with Your Loved Ones!
The app (iOS, Android) makes listening to your baby's heartbeat with the Fetal Heart Rate Monitor device an entertaining and social experience by providing a way to record the fetal heart sounds and to share them with your loved ones. You can share the recorded fetal heartbeat via email, text message, Facebook and Twitter. The app is not intended to be used for medical purposes but for entertainment purposes only. The app can be used together with fetal heart rate monitor devices sold by UnbornHeart.
Is the fetal heart rate monitor safe?
The Fetal Doppler detects your unborn baby’s heart rate using ultrasound technology, i.e. high frequency sound waves. Our fetal Doppler device is a completely safe, CE certified and FDA approved fetal heart rate monitor. It has received the following approvals and certificates:
- CE Certified (CE0123), EN ISO 13485:2003 compliant
- Conforms to the EU Medical Devices Directive (MDD 93/42/EEC)
- Medical Device Classifications: EU MDD Class IIa and FDA Class II
- Australian TGA (ARTG ID 224766)
Switch your mobile device to airplane mode to avoid electronic noise and cellular and wireless radiation when monitoring with the fetal heart rate monitor device. The app doesn't require any use of cellular or wireless networks when the fetus is monitored.
Why use the baby doppler device?
Originally, fetal heartbeat dopplers were used only by medical professionals, but they have become increasingly popular for home use. This is because a baby's heartbeat monitor can help reduce anxiety during pregnancy and can offer reassurance for a pregnant mom.
Expecting a new family member is a joyous part of life but, with so many very personal feelings involved, there may be plenty of useless worry and fear. With the fetal heart rate monitor an expecting mother can, between visits to the maternity clinic, listen to her baby's heartbeat.